- Services include new construction, remodel, or total refresh of your space
- Interior Design Consultation
- Space Planning, Concept and Material boards
- On-site supervision of construction and installations
- Organize project scheduling and budget
- Procurement of products such as furniture, lighting, art, antiques, etc.
Donna takes a very personal approach to her client’s projects. She listens closely to a client’s needs and works methodically to create an interior that is not only distinctly personal but also beautifully curated.
The approach is unique to each project and it begins with discovering and defining the vision and the budget to make it happen. Space layouts are developed along with an array of specific design elements to achieve balance and aesthetics, such as, scale and proportions, creating a color theme; introducing texture, lighting and an interesting array of lines and forms to achieve the vision. Showroom visits will be scheduled for the selection of furniture pieces, flooring, wallcoverings and lighting fixtures, as well as window treatments, artwork and final accessories. For new construction, Donna will review budget proposals and collaborate with the contractor and architect in the planning phases. Detailed and timely reporting on all phases of the project including monitoring of sales orders, cost/budget updates and construction timelines will be electronically communicated to the client on a regular basis. No matter how big or small the job, success across the board is the goal for all projects.